For: 6 cookies
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 20 min
1 large banana
65 g oatmeal
20 g dark chocolate
1) Preheat your oven to 180°C.
2) Mash your banana with a fork (do not leave large pieces).
3) Mix the crushed banana with the oat flakes to obtain a homogeneous texture.
4) Cut the chocolate into nuggets and add them to the mixture.
5) On baking paper, form flat cookies. The flatter they are, the crispier they will be.
6) Place in the oven for 15-20 min until the cookies are nicely golden.
Find more super easy vegan recipes in my recipe ebook